An overview of the information required to begin a live Weather Forecast API trial.
How to configure your API Trial data experience:
- What is your use case?
- Please provide a few sentences about how your application will use Spire Weather Forecast data. This will help us guide you towards the best data experience.
- What is your success criteria?
- Please provide a few sentences about what you are looking for while evaluating the data. What is required for your data experience to be considered a success? Please feel free to distinguish between "need-to-have" criteria and "nice-to-have" criteria as well.
- What is your preferred trial length?
- Spire typically provides live API access for a one-week trial period. If your use case requires a longer trial period, please provide context for why this is the case.
- Which weather data variables would you like to evaluate?
- Which Spire Weather API products would you like to evaluate?
- Which forecast ranges would you like to evaluate?
- Short range: 24 hour forecast with hourly updates
- Medium range: 7 day forecast with 6-hourly updates
- Extended range: 10 day forecast with 6-hourly updates