An overview of the information required to begin a live Weather Forecast API trial.
How to configure your API Trial data experience:
- What is your use case?
- Please provide a few sentences about how your application will use Spire Weather Forecast data. This will help us guide you towards the best data experience.
- What is your success criteria?
- Please provide a few sentences about what you are looking for while evaluating the data. What is required for your data experience to be considered a success? Please feel free to distinguish between "need-to-have" criteria and "nice-to-have" criteria as well.
- What is your preferred trial length?
- Spire typically provides live API access for a one-week trial period. If your use case requires a longer trial period, please provide context for why this is the case.
- Which weather data variables would you like to evaluate?
- Weather variables are separated into distinct bundles. You can simply state the name of the bundles you are interested in having access to.
- Which Spire Weather API products would you like to evaluate?
- Standard point API with JSON data responses
- Global file API with GRIB2 data responses
- Web Map Service (WMS) API with global weather visualizations
- Optimized point API with JSON data responses (for airports, maritime ports, and other selected weather stations)
- Which forecast ranges would you like to evaluate?
- 48 hour forecast with hourly updates
- 5 day forecast with 3-hourly updates
- 7 day forecast with 6-hourly updates
- 10 day forecast with 6-hourly updates