Historical Observations (Re-Analysis) Data Samples
An overview of the information required to begin a Historical Weather Re-Analysis Dataset sample evaluation.
How to configure your Historical Re-Analysis data experience:
- What is your use case?
- Please provide a few sentences about how your application will use Spire Weather Forecast data. This will help us guide you towards the best data experience.
- What is your success criteria?
- Please provide a few sentences about what you are looking for while evaluating the data. What is required for your data experience to be considered a success? Please feel free to distinguish between "need-to-have" criteria and "nice-to-have" criteria as well.
- What is the historical date range of interest?
- Data is available from January 1st 2011 and onwards, with hourly granularity.
- Typical requests are for 2-week time windows. If you need a longer time range for your evaluation or particular use case, please discuss this with your commercial contact.
- What is your area of interest for the study?
- A simple list of Latitude+Longitude points is perfectly acceptable. For regions, a formal definition in GeoJSON is preferred. You can use http://geojson.io/ to draw an area. Other standard geographical formats are acceptable as well if you prefer to use another format (e.g. Shapefile)
- Which weather data variables are you interested in?
(Please note that Invariant Fields are not available as free samples)